Metallic flat powder
Metallic flattened powder processed in-house.
1. It has a high level of permeability u that cannot be achieved with spherical powders.
2. Performance can be controlled by adjusting the metal composition and degree of flattening to suit the application.
Metal-based materials for injection molding
Metallic powder or metallic flat powder is composited with resin for injection and extrusion molding.
1. Grades with spherical powder are characterized by high saturation magnetic flux density due to high filling.
2. Grades using metallic flattened powder are characterized by high levels of μ・L.
3. Special complex shapes that cannot be achieved by compact molding can be processed.
Injection molding also has high dimensional accuracy, which can be reduced to 5/100 or less.
A magnetic sheet whose performance is controlled by adjusting the metal composition and flattening degree to suit the application.