Thermally conductive materials for injection molding
Based on the compounding technology cultivated in the development of bonded magnet compound, we have developed a compound for injection molding that can achieve complex shapes by compounding a resin with a filler with high thermal conductivity.
1. This is a material for injection molding that improves the thermal conductivity of plastics by several times.
2. It can be adapted to fields where electrical resistance is high and insulation is required.
Heat dissipation of lamps, LEDs, etc., heat dissipation of electric power steering (EPS) motors, various inverters, bearings, etc., heat dissipation of electronic part cases
Conductive materials for injection molding
Based on the compounding technology cultivated in the development of plastic magnet compound(Bonded magnet compound), we have developed a compound for injection molding that can realize complex shapes by compounding conductive filler and resin.
1. An injection-molded material with conductivity of plastic increased to the level of metal that can conduct electricity.
2. Low electrical resistance and high thermal conductivity enable component heat dissipation.
3. Electrical circuits can be simplified and wiring integrated with the plastic case.
ECU shield cases, connectors, and electrostatic components such as 3D wiring circuits for dome lamps, etc., contacts and terminals for lamp sockets and switches, and electrical components